Nebula Graph Studio v2.2.0 has just been released! The new version is adapted to the most recent Nebula Graph v2.0.1.
In the new version, the Explore function has been enhanced in the following ways:
- The UI has been improved.
- Added some shortcut keys.
- Added the choice to export graph data in CSV format.
- Strengthened the operation panel by adding features such as coloring, locking, and board searching.
- Added shortcut keys for the following operations: Expand, Zoom in, Zoom out, Undo, Delete, etc.
- Strengthened visualization expand:
- Custom steps
- Custom coloring scheme
- Path algorithm
- Shortest path
- Full path
- Acyclic path
- Added mouse right click operation
- Strengthened data export:
- Via CSV (Full/Selected)
- Via image
- Fixed the issue that Match query result could not be exported to Explore
Try Nebula Graph Studio: GitHub - vesoft-inc/nebula-graph-studio: Docker of kinds of web tools of Neubla Graph
Leave your comment below if you have any questions or feature requirements!