Nebula Graph v1.2.1 mainly has enhanced the
LOOKUP statement and improved the performance. And also has fixed some bugs.
LOOKUPsupports traversing all partitions concurrently, which improves the performance significantly. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2417
LOOKUP ONsupports returning srcid and dstid of an edge. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2415
- Fix the issue that
YIELD -1*1may result in an overflow. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2411
- Fix the issue that leader election may be unstable when RPC times out. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2419
- Fix UnaryExpression bug which causes storaged crash. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2412
- Fix the issue
OFFSETdo not return the expected result. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2428
- Fix the issue that partial results may return after the leader change. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2465
- Fix the issue that executing
FETCH PROP ON *may lead to graphd crash after altering schema. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2461
- Remove option
check_leader. Metaclient always gets the meta info from the leader server. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2403，https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/pull/2423
- Stop all Nebula services
scripts/nebula.service stop allon each machine
scripts/nebula.service status allto ensure that all processes have exited
- Install the new RPM package on each machine per your system environment
- Get the package：https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula/releases/tag/v1.2.1
- Install the package
- Start Nebula
scripts/nebula.service start allon each machine
scripts/nebula.service status allto ensure that all processes have started properly
Note: If you are currently using Nebula Graph v1.0.0-RC3 or a previous version, please re-load your data after upgrading to v1.2.1.
Here is the GitHub repo of Nebula Graph: https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula. Please feel free to try the latest version.
If you encounter any problem, please leave a comment below.