We are happy to announce that Nebula Graph v2.0.0 rc1 has just been released!
In this version, Integer type VertexID is now supported. Please note that Nebula Graph v1.x cannot be directly upgraded to v2.x due to data and schema compatibility issues. The dev team is working on this to ensure a smoother upgrade experience.
IntegervertexID support, refer to the PRs below for details:
FIND PATHsupports to find paths with or without regard to direction, see https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula-graph/pull/464; and also supports to exclude cycles in paths, see https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula-graph/pull/461.
SHOW HOSTS graph/meta/storagesupports to retrieve the basic information of graphd/metad/storaged hosts. See the PRs below for details:
BALANCE DATA RESET PLANsupports resetting the last failed plan. See the PRs below for details:
MATCHclause support, see https://docs.nebula-graph.io/2.0/3.ngql-guide/7.general-query-statements/2.match/.
- Add path manipulation support. See the PRs below for details:
- Changed the default port numbers of
storagedto avoid port number conflict. See the PRs below for details:
How to Upgrade
Please note that you cannot directly upgrade to Nebula Graph v2.0.0-beta from Nebula Graph 1.x. Follow the steps below to upgrade:
- Stop all Nebula services
– Execute scripts/nebula.service stop all on each machine
– Execute scripts/nebula.service status all to confirm all services are stopped
- Install the new RPM package on each machine according to the OS you are using
– Get package: https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula-graph/releases/tag/v2.0.0-rc1
– Uninstall the original RPM package
rpm -e nebula-graph-2.0.0-alpha.el6.x86_64.rpm
– Install package:
rpm -Uvh nebula-graph-2.0.0-rc1.el6.x86_64.rpm
- Start Nebula
– Execute scripts/nebula.service start all on each machine
– Execute scripts/nebula.service status all to confirm Nebula services are started on each machine
If you encounter any problem during the upgrade, please feel free to leave your comment below!